Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Catching up

It's been quite a while since I posted so here's the catch up...

I've ridden some 400 miles since the last posting. Needless to say I've been a bit busy. This includes the Cool Breeze Century ride (100 Miles). I took an hour off my previous century ride time and finished this one in 7 hours 17 minutes, with 2000 more feet of climbing.

I've been totally frustrated at GARMIN-they suck; my gps unit froze my computer, then "technical" support managed to delete all of my history--yes every bit of it and off my backup--f___ing idiots. Now the damn thing thinks it's 2013 and is recording god knows what....Losing all that history is heartbreaking--nothing to compare to; nothing to use to set new goals with or look at progress. UGGGUGUGHHH!

This week has been really hard. I need a rest and I need to have some fun.

RL

No comments: