Monday, August 4, 2008

Masochist

Today was my first time going all the way to the coast and back...The route started in Westlake Village, out to Malibu lake, up Mulholland, up Rock Store (this is where I believe I turned into a masochist with 30/30s intervals--8 of them in a row) then past the vineyards down Mulholland to the PCH and back via the same route.

I was totally cooked at the end. I was an emotional wreck all weekend; then I performed really poorly today and that took an emotional toll on me--so my mind and body were a wasteland.

Came home, ate, took a bath, had a good cry and I feel so much better. I put in an order for some vitamens and supplements; maybe I'm just depleted from all the training.

Maybe it's a full moon. Oh yeah, and we saw the biggest snake--not sure but I think a king snake-yuck
RL
40 miles way too many ft

Easy day tomorrow.

No comments: