Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Breaking into the 30s




Finally I managed to get out of the 40 minute mark at Piru Time Trial. This past Sunday gave us near perfect conditions with little to no wind, warm and sunny and no traffic. Brilliant day to TT. I felt good, except for a very stupid fall off my trainer before the race started...yup I go to a race where you are supposed to be fast and fall standing still...go figure.
Well aside from my pride being hurt and a bunch of ugly bruises to my leg I am fine. Perhaps the fact that I was so mad about it made me push harder at the race.
Whatever it was everything went great today...the turnaround was good, my TT bike felt great for the first time and I was powering down the road in the big ring at 19 mph.
Time Trialing is by far my favorite type of race..just love everything about it:)

39:00

Come on girls...get out and give it a try!
RaeLynn

No comments: