Monday, June 16, 2008

Rest Day

I've had a busy weekend with rides on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

I managed to get in my first sprint against The Chu--it was so much fun to ride hard, so close to the Chu, both of us pushing as hard as we could. ... I got slightly ahead (only because I called the sprint), but we kept it on and it was easy to tell we were both loving the competition. Of course in the end The Chu had more endurance, but we were both happy; happy:) Not bad since I'd been riding for two hours before this--hill intervals; which I'm really liking. Wish we had photos, but you know The Chu; have camera, but never take photos:)

I can feel the training I've been doing is working...I'm hoping to see some serious results and improvements through the summer.

But for today, I think I'll take a second nap.

Ride on.
RL

No comments: