Monday, July 14, 2008

My Birthday




Saturday was our last day in Oregon and my birthday, so I got a wild idea to take a rest day (Ron was ordering up a hammerfest for today). Naturally rest days are just days to get into some other sort of trouble--which I had no problem doing.

Soo.....I got inked! Yup, my first tattoo. Three bike chain links with the middle link pink placed on my lower back. Okay yes I wanted to be able to cover it up; call me chicken...

The place was called Epic Ink in Medford and after checking them out for safety etc. I went for it. The whole thing took less than an hour...then I had to meet the gang at headquarters. And of course, tell Robb what I had done. It was a nervous morning, as I wasn't sure what he would think.

Robb just laughed and perhaps he thought I had a moment of insanity. It was definitely not premeditated.

But now I have it- - forever.
RL

No comments: