Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 1 "A Specialized Road Trip"

Today is day one of my journey with Specialized to ride from
Salt lake city to Las Vegas for Interbike. This 522 mile
Journey will prove to amazing--even though I'm hardly
Fit enough to ride the wheel of Rebecca Rusch (3 time Leadville winner).

That being said, stay tuned to this blog for posts from the
Road as I find some fun in suffering!

The ride starts tomorrow but tonight we'll attend a bike rodeo
And give some bikes to kids who have never had a bike...should be
Amazing to see the look on their faces:)

I'll be testing the 2011 S-works Amira and Oura seat for this journey.
Pardon the errors as I am
Posting from my iphone
Ride on,
RaeLynn

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Woo hoo that's wonderful, sooo rewarding!
That which we do for others does more for our souls than we know.
What an amazing event to be a part of.