Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Survival








I haven't written in a while...which doesn't really matter since who reads this anyhow? Feels like I've been in survival mode, just getting from one event to another. Here's what I've endured on my island....

Finished my novel
Sent in my novel
Still hate my novel
Had a week long visit with my niece and her friend; two seventeen year olds conquer LA--me as the chauffeur
Two weeks without my husband--very hard to be away
Nephew's Bar Mitzvah--had to wear heels
Brother in law's retirement party--more heels
Mother's day brunch--gave Mom a copy of the novel
Two weeks without riding my bike--this is the worst part
Worst air flight of my life--riding the tornadoes back from the east coast

So that's it. Today I ride and I plan to enjoy every minute of it, take my time and go the distance.
It's all about the journey right?
RL

No comments: